Question: Can I get a conviction off my record?

Benson Varghese: In Texas, if you’ve been convicted of an offense, there is no way to get that expunged or non-disclosed, or in other words sealed from your record, period. There are ways to get pardons, but as you can imagine, they are very rarely granted and only in the most extraordinary of situations are they granted.