About Justipedia - Your Legal Encyclopedia
The law applies to all of us. The problem is, it's written in language only a few can understand.
Whether you're facing a legal issue or just seeking information, Justipedia aims to be your most trusted resource for legal information on the Web. With the help of legal professionals across the country, we put the law in plain language to help answer your top legal questions.
Justipedia was founded by Internet veterans Cory Janssen and Mitchell Allen. Janssen founded Investopedia.com and grew it one of the largest investing sites on the Web. Allen is an author, speaker and the founder of LeadRival, the leading provider of pay-per-action advertising in consumer legal services.
We're your legal encyclopedia, so we want to hear from you. Contact us with questions, comments or suggestions.
Justipedia is part of the Janalta Interactive network of sites, which focuses on creating highly insightful and actionable content within niche industry verticals:
- Techopedia - Where Information Technology meets Business
- Corrosionpedia - Corrosion terms, articles, definitions and education
- Divestopedia - The preeminent site for private company owners and entrepreneurs looking to sell their business
- Fertilitysmarts - Get smart about your fertility
- Insuranceopedia - Understanding insurance made easy
- Petropedia - Energy Industry terms, articles, definitions and education
- Safeopedia - The Educational Resource for Safety Professionals
- Trenchlesspedia - Trenchless solutions through education
- Winefrog - For Wine Lovers
- Workplacetesting - An online resource for employment testing and employee wellness
- Yogapedia - Bridging the gap between pop culture and traditional yoga