Berman & Simmons, P.A.
Berman & Simmons personal injury lawyers are aggressive, results-oriented advocates for their clients and the citizens of Maine. We hold many of the largest personal injury verdicts ever obtained in Maine Courts. And every year we settle hundreds more.
For 100 years, the trial lawyers at Berman & Simmons have handled all types of personal injury cases, from vehicle accidents to medical malpractice to civil rights violations. With offices in Portland, Lewiston and Bangor, Maine, Berman & Simmons trial lawyers are known for being on the cutting edge of trial law and advancing the rights of groups and individuals.
We are proud of the fact that lawyers from Berman & Simmons have been listed under all the litigation headings in Best Lawyers in America since its first publication. We are equally proud that Berman & Simmons has been cited as "the best plaintiffs' personal injury and medical malpractice firm in Maine" in Chambers USA. Berman & Simmons lawyers have also been elected as "Fellows" of the highly prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers.
Berman & Simmons trial lawyers have the energy and drive to take your case to the courthouse. We are proactive, rather than reactive, from the moment we take on a new client. All our efforts focus on preparing your case for trial, protecting your interests and restoring your financial security. When we join your side, you can be sure we won't rest until we have obtained maximum compensation for any harm caused.
Known for Success
Berman & Simmons lawyers routinely take on cases for individuals, but we are also often asked to take on referral cases and associate with other lawyers on behalf of their clients because of our reputation for getting results. In each of our practice areas, we have sought and achieved remedies where others have failed. For example, we've recovered for:
- Individuals and families devastated by injuries suffered in accidents that other lawyers felt did not merit recovery
- Battered women who were abused by their husband
- Injured workers who did not know that their employers and other third parties were responsible for their misfortune
- Small businesses that have suffered economic losses from a breached contract or unfair businesses practices
- Individuals who were victims of unfair insurance claims practices
- Many others who have been harmed or who need protection and compensation under the law
- We have the knowledge, resources, skill and experience to know how to prepare and win a case in court.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.