Bridges Law Firm
In 1888, Frank G. Bridges, Sr., began practicing law in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, with his uncle, M.L. Bell, under the name “Bell & Bridges.” Professional legal services have been rendered under the “Bridges” names continuously since that time. Although the firm currently practices under the name “Bridges, Young, Matthews & Drake PLC,” it is commonly referred to as the “Bridges Firm.”
Since 1967, the Bridges Firm has had its primary office at 315 East Eighth Avenue in Pine Bluff. In 2006, the firm opened an office in Hot Springs, to accommodate growing client needs in that part of the State. From its offices, the firm conducts a general practice representing both individuals and corporations. Its clients include local and national companies and individuals in a wide variety of businesses and professions such as commercial, farming, industrial, banking, health care and insurance. Although many engagements necessarily involve a single case or issue, the firm’s goal is always to develop long term relationships with the clients it serves.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.