Clair Law Offices, S.C. is currently the longest established legal practice in Delavan, serving Walworth County and the surrounding area for over 50 years. Shortly after World War II, Mr. John H. Kenney (1908-1974) established a law office in Delavan, Wisconsin. In 1961, J. Edward Clair began practicing law in Chicago, Illinois. Eleven years later, J. Edward Clair joined with Mr. Kenney and the partnership of Kenney & Clair was formed, here in Walworth County. Thereafter, in 1978, the professional service corporation of Clair Law Offices, S.C. was established and the tradition of providing our community with quality legal services continued.