Goren, Wolff & Orenstein, L.L.C.
When you are faced with financial hardship, regardless of where the fault lies or what the problem is, an experienced attorney from our firm of Goren, Wolff & Orenstein, LLC can help get you and your family back on track. That is our commitment to you. Throughout our more than 90 years of combined experience, our lawyers have been proud to help families throughout Maryland work through their legal issues, overcome their setbacks and, in some cases, quite literally erase their past.
What makes our law firm unique?
Many things distinguish our firm from the other lawyers in Maryland:
- Experience — Nearly all of our years of experience have been spent helping Maryland families through tough financial times and other legal challenges in their lives.
- Reputation among clients — Over the years, our clients have benefited from our work ethic, our professionalism, our attention to detail and our accessibility.
- Reputations among colleagues — Our attorneys share their knowledge with other attorneys by leading conferences and teaching seminars in the local community. If other Frederick or Rockville attorneys have questions about bankruptcy, they usually call us for the answers.
- Professionalism — Our attorneys are serious about their chosen areas of practice as evidenced by their leadership in the Maryland State Bar Association's Consumer Bankruptcy Section and their long standing membership in the Bankruptcy Bar Association of Maryland.
How can we help you?
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the bankruptcy code. Our focus on the following areas of practice helps us serve you better:
- Consumer bankruptcy — We do not represent moneylenders or debt buyers. We represent you, the consumer in your bankruptcy action. We offer a full range of services related to both Chapter 7, Chapter 13and individual and small business Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Criminal law and DUI — Just as we stand with your family against the moneylenders and debt buyers, we stand with you against the prosecutor if you have been accused of a crime.
- Wills and estates — A lifetime of love and service to your family may mean nothing without the proper estate plan. Our firm can help you with your will, trust and estate.
- Personal injury — When you face a painful injury that is not your fault, fair compensation can help ease your pain. We can advocate on your behalf to help you get the recovery you deserve.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.