Hilburn, Calhoon, Harper, Pruniski & Calhoun, Ltd.
Hilburn, Calhoon, Harper, Pruniski & Calhoun, Ltd. was created in 1988 through the merger of a North Little Rock firm and a Little Rock firm. One of the merging firms, Hilburn, Calhoon, Harper & Pruniski, Ltd., was formed in 1973 by two young lawyers with an office in downtown North Little Rock and by 1980 had grown to the fifth largest law firm in Arkansas. The other merging firm, Owens, McHaney & Calhoun, was formed in the 1890's in Little Rock by three leading members of the Arkansas bar. The Firm is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
The Firm currently has a staff of twenty-one (21) attorneys. In addition, the Firm maintains law clerks as part of its staff. The Firm offers a full range of services and specialties, with the greatest concentration in the areas of commercial and general litigation, labor relations and employment, insurance defense, family law, real estate, securities, bonds, taxation, bankruptcy, corporate transactions, environmental, administrative, ERISA, estate planning, mergers and acquisitions and banking. The firm's demonstrated abilities in these various areas of practice has attracted a broad, diversified and impressive client base.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.