Law Offices of Ronald L. Kossack
Our firm believes in a team approach to handling any divorce or family law matter. In order to obtain the fairest settlement possible or best result in trial, we employ a team of experts that will examine your family’s financial, mental, and emotional health and needs. Examining the needs of the family, and not just the law, is the guiding principle behind our holistic approach.
Ronald L. Kossack is the attorney at the firm. For more than 20 years, he has focused on providing his clients with real options at a reasonable price. He will provide you with solutions and answers to difficult questions, including:
- Who will get custody (decision making) of my children?
- What is an appropriate parenting-time schedule?
- How much child support and alimony (spousal maintenance) am I entitled to receive?
- Are there ways in which I can modify or enforce an existing court order?
- What can I do if I have been a victim of domestic violence?
- What are the benefits of drafting a prenuptial or post-marital agreement?
- How much property will I receive?
- What role does paternity play in custody (decision making), parenting time and child support?
- Is mediation more appropriate for my case?
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.