Martin Snow, LLP
Our firm was founded in 1890 when Fred R. Martin opened his law office in Macon. In 1914, he was joined by his son, T. Baldwin Martin, and in 1925, Cubbedge Snow joined the partnership, which then became known as Martin, Martin & Snow. With the addition of George C. Grant in 1938 and Hendley V. Napier in 1942, the firm adopted the name Martin, Snow, Grant & Napier, LLP and was known by that name until 2002, when the firm shortened its name to Martin Snow, LLP.
Today, Martin Snow is recognized as the leading full-service law firm in Middle Georgia, providing an ever-expanding range of services for individuals and organizations of all types. Our business practice includes commercial and banking law, formation of corporations and other business entities, securities law, mergers and acquisitions, taxation, trust and estate administration, probate, and estate planning.
The firm’s real estate practice handles all types of real estate transactions—from single-family residential purchases to multi-state land sales and acquisitions—and a wide variety of real estate litigation matters.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.