Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
At Ogletree Deakins, we understand that clients have choices among labor and employment counsel. Why choose Ogletree Deakins?
We represent employers.
- We represent employers of all sizes and across many industries, from small businesses to Fortune 50 companies.
We offer distinguished labor and employment counsel.
- We are proud that our firm was named the “Law Firm of the Year” in the Labor Law – Management category in the 2015 U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” rankings.
- We have more than 190 attorneys listed in the 2016 edition of Best Lawyers in America.
- Our lawyers have received many other accolades for their experience in labor and employment law.
We provide coverage throughout the United States, Europe, and Mexico.
- We have more than 45 offices, located in 27 states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Europe, and Mexico.
- Our lawyers are admitted to practice in over 40 states and in three countries.
We offer rates and rate structures that meet clients’ needs.
- We have representation agreements with major corporations based on alternative fee arrangements structured for their situations.
- We routinely offer tailored alternative fee arrangements to interested clients.
We are committed to diversity.
- We believe our diverse group makes us better—as lawyers, and as people.
- Our lawyers are involved in numerous diverse bar associations and programs.
We offer value added client service.
- We provide multiple seminar programs, briefings and webinars for our clients.
- We keep our clients updated with newsletters and e-alerts on new developments.
- We conduct client assessment surveys to assess and improve our performance.
The Ogletree Way. We constantly strive for improvement in our internal processes, through such initiatives as Legal Lean Sigma training for key firm leaders and administrative staff, and development of best practices for efficiently and effectively handling employment litigation and discovery. Ogletree Deakins—Employers and Lawyers, Working Together
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.