Reagan Burrus PLLC
In 1925, Julius H. Schleyer founded the law firm that would eventually become Reagan Burrus PLLC. His original office was in the R.B. Richter Building on San Antonio Street. Julius invited his brother-in-law, R. A. Bartram to become his partner and in the late part of 1937. Schleyer and Bartram moved to 145 North Castell Street in 1949. Bartram left the firm to serve in World War II, but returned to practice when he came back home.
J. C. Reagan joined the firm in 1958 and became a partner in 1960 followed by S. T. Burrus in 1962, shortly after Schleyer’s death. In 1964, the firm name changed to Bartram Reagan and Burrus. John Dierksen joined the firm in 1973, and was joined in 1977, by Tom Bluntzer and David Lamon. In 1979 the group moved to 205 North Seguin Avenue, currently the Comal County Tax Office. Mr. Reagan and Mr. Burrus retired in the mid 1980's, and Paul Finley and Jonathan Hull came on board. Tom Bluntzer passed away much too young in 1994, and the next year the firm moved to its current location on the Main Plaza.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.