Stubbs & Perdue, P.A.
Whether you need help with a financial crisis, a lawsuit, starting a new business, drafting a will, dealing with a criminal matter, representation in a domestic case, or have a real estate matter, you can trust the lawyers at our firm to fight for you. More importantly, we take the time to listen to our clients and understand their goals before determining a course of action. We also believe in educating our clients about all of their rights, remedies, and alternatives, in order for you to make a fully informed decision about your situation. We are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals no matter the legal situation, and our track record of success proves that we have the knowledge and experience to do so.
Our firm is a full-service law firm, handling a wide range of legal matters to meet your needs. Our practice areas include:
- Business and consumer bankruptcy, financial workouts and restructuring, foreclosure defense, mortgage modifications, and litigation against creditors and debt collectors under both federal and state law
- Civil litigation in both federal and state courts, with an emphasis on complex commercial litigation, lender liability, personal injury, medical malpractice, real estate litigation, and class action litigation
- Business law, including corporate formation, shareholder or member disputes, corporate reorganizations, stock or asset purchases, business contract, and general corporate matters
- Real estate matters, including commercial and residential purchases and financing, condemnation cases, note purchases, leases, easements, purchase contracts, and real estate litigation
- Domestic law, including divorce, separation agreements, custody, and equitable distribution
- Criminal law, practicing in both federal and state court, including white collar crimes, USDA crop insurance fraud, drug crimes, DUI, traffic matters, and all other federal or state charges
- Estate planning, estate administration, and elder law
- Tax law, including income taxes, payroll or withholding taxes, and tax-sensitive structuring of business and commercial transactions
Our wide range of practice areas allows us to better serve our clients by putting the knowledge of all of our attorneys to work for you. Instead of focusing solely on a single aspect of the law, our attorneys are able to consider the full range of legal options available to you when handling your matter, and advise you of all the remedies available.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.