Terry Mead Law & Mediation PLLC
Mead & Associates is proud of our 17 years of dedicated community service.
Terry Mead‘s community involvement is an on-going commitment. Here he accepts an award from Mr. Herman Orcutt, architect and president of Westmarc, on behalf of the Glendale Chamber Foundation. Terry was instrumental in building the foundation and served as their acting president and founding member. The Glendale Chamber Foundation was formed to promote minority businesses and tolerance education in the West Valley.
- Children’s Law Center Law Firm of the Year (2001)
- Maricopa County Volunteer Lawyers Program Small Firm of the Year (2004)
- Terrance C. Mead named Super Lawyer for Arizona (April 2007)
- Featured in the February 2007 Business Journal as a ranking law firm in “The List: Law Firms”
- Peoria Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors Award (June 2007)
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.