Daniel E Clement
Daniel E. Clement is a divorce and family law attorney who has been practicing since 1986 and blogging at the New York Divorce Report since 2006. Daniel uses his in-depth experience to provide sensitive representation for his clients during an emotional and challenging time in their lives. Daniel writes and lectures on family law issues, and he is sought after as an expert in the field by print, television and radio journalists. He represents a wide range of clients frequently needing help with a divorce or a pre-nuptial agreement. Daniel focuses on educating his clients on family law so they're empowered to make decisions and understand what they're owed.
Personal Website: http://divorce.clementlaw.com
Recent Questions by Daniel E Clement
- How does the IRS define a "husband and wife" for tax and estate planning purposes?
- Should I contest my divorce?
- How much will my divorce cost?
- Should I buy an online legal form?
- What is the best custody arrangement after divorce?
- Can my spouse prevent me from getting a divorce by ignoring it?
- Can I be served with a summons for divorce on Facebook?