[NEED LEGAL HELP?] Call our 24/7 Helpline: 1-866-723-4855

Paula Lennon

Paula D. Lennon lives in a sea view apartment in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. She has been involved in the legal profession for more than 14 years, having qualified as a solicitor in September 2000. She practised as a commercial lawyer in London for many years, specializing in company/commercial, contracts, EC law and financial services.

In the past, Paula has worked for large UK law firms, a financial planning plc in Tech City, a FTSE 250 recruitment company and a UK government department. Her legal experience includes a secondment to the Enforcement Division of the UK financial services regulator, The Financial Services Authority (now known as The Financial Conduct Authority).

Paula has written for the Defense Counsel Journal, a quarterly journal of the International Association of Defense Counsel, International Business Lawyer, Strategic Risk magazine, and for the Litigation Letter section of Paula has also contributed academic papers for UK companies Academic Knowledge and Prospect Solution. She is the author of two e-books on Jamaica, and has ghost written many articles and reports for a wide range of clients worldwide, including law firms and in-house counsel. Paula has her own professional writing services business.

Personal Website:
Recent Articles by Paula Lennon

Social Security Disability: How to File, Appeal and Win Your SSDI or SSI Case

All is not lost if you suddenly find yourself unable to work and provide for yourself or your family. You may qualify for either SSDI or SSI. Learn all about social security disability here.

A Look at Pardons in the Legal System

The vast majority of criminals are never pardoned. Although rare, however, pardons do still happen on occasion—but not without their fair share of controversy. In this article, we take a look at pardons in the American justice system.

But I'm Guilty: What to Do if You've Committed a Crime

Are you guilty of committing a crime? Whether you've been charged with a minor or serious offense, your best option is to retain a good defense lawyer. Find out more here...