Urgent Case Request
Definition - What does Urgent Case Request mean?
An urgent case request is an application to expedite a person's Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) claim. It is done in order to secure temporary SSDI payments. If a person's disability falls into a list of known disabilities that mean automatic qualification for SSDI, that person may apply under an urgent case request.
Justipedia explains Urgent Case Request
An urgent case request is done to get the applicant a temporary SSDI payment set up while the paperwork is processed on their claim. The Social Security Administration holds a list of disabilities that immediately gain approval and this is the basis for the urgent case request.
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Disability Social Security
- Disability Benefits Social Security
- In-Kind Support and Maintenance Social Security
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Social Security
- Benefit Eligibility Screening Tool (BEST)
- Blue Book Social Security
- Compassionate Allowance (CAL)