A. Johnston Cox
Johnston Cox is a shareholder at GWB and is a valuable member of the firm’s Columbia office. Johnston’s practice centers on the representation of insurance companies; transportation companies with an emphasis on motor carriers; residential and commercial builders and contractors; municipalities; and local, regional and national retail establishments in a broad range of disputes. During his 18 year legal career, Johnston has gathered a wealth of legal knowledge and experience from representation of clients in those industries. Some of his most notable cases include:
- Multi-Million Dollar Class Action Suits
- High-profile Business Disputes
- Insurance Institutional Bad Faith Litigation
- High-Profile Defamation Suits
- Complex insurance coverage issues and declaratory judgment actions.
- Law enforcement use of force actions.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.