Alex N. Beard
Alex Beard has over 26 years of experience representing individuals and businesses, with a practice focusing on business litigation, insurance coverage, homeowners association disputes, and civil appeals. He has extensive experience with liability insurance claims,and enjoys analyzing coverage issues under numerous types of insurance, including commercial general liability, business/personal auto, and life. He has handled over 100 appeals and original proceedings throughout Texas’ 14 intermediate appellate courts, the Texas Supreme Court, and U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Education and Licenses
- 1985 – Clemson University (B.A. Political Science)
- 1988 – Tulane University (Juris Doctorate)
- 1989 – State Bar of Texas (Licensed in all Texas State and Federal Courts, the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court)
- AV® Preeminent Rating by Martindale Hubbell
- *Peer and client ratings at the highest level of professional excellence Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers 2014
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.