Amanda has a civil litigation practice defending and advising medical professionals and healthcare institutions in medical malpractice claims and actions. She also represents healthcare practitioners in licensing and disciplinary disputes.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012
- Saint Mary’s College of California, B.A.: Politics, Minor: French, summa cum laude, 2009
Admitted to Practice
- State of Washington
- United States District Court - Western District of Washington
- Fain Anderson VanDerhoef Rosendahl O’Halloran Spillane, PLLC, Associate, 2015 - Present
- Williams Kastner & Gibbs, PLLC, Associate, May 2013 to February 2015
- Anderton Law Office, Associate, November 2012 - April 2013
- Law Clerk, April 2011 - November 2012
- Ronald A. Peterson Law Clinic, Mental Health Court Rule 9 Intern, Summer 2011
- Aoki Sakamoto Grant, LLP, Law Clerk, Summer 2010
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.