I am certified as a mediator and collaborative lawyer and I am a leader and member in many professional organizations that reflect my interest in dispute resolution and family law issues including:
- Secretary of the Board of Directors of the New York Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Vice President of the Board of Directors of the New York Women’s Bar Association
- Member of the Advisory Council of FamilyKind
- Member of the International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Member of the Family and Divorce Mediation Counsel of Greater New York;
- Member of New York County Lawyers
- Member of the New York State Bar Associatior.
I graduated from SUNY College at Buffalo with a B.A. in Journalism and from Albany Law School of Union University with a J.D. I was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1993 and to the Federal Bar, N.D.N.Y. in 1994. I received a Certificate in Positive Psychology in 2013.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.