Antonio G. Jimenez
- LL.M. in Trial Advocacy, Temple University College of Law
- Juris Doctor, Stetson University College of Law
- Master of Forensic Science, National University
- Master of Criminal Justice, Boston University
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies/Criminal Justice, National University
- Former Prosecutor for the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office
- U.S. Navy Veteran: Served full time in the United States Navy for five (5) years serving two and half years on the USS John F. Kennedy (aircraft carrier)
- Most Recent Seminar: 19th Annual NCDD/NACDL DUI Seminar: DWI Means Defend With Ingenuity ??????Secrets Revealed: Overcoming the Illusion of Guilt???????????? ???? October 1-3, 2015??. Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Blood, Breath & Tears (Florida's Premier DUI Seminar held over 2 days every year)
- Masters of DUI (yearly attendance)
- Winning DUI Cases (NHTSA Training Manuals Training)
- Forensic Sobriety Assessment Certification Training
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.