- Complex litigation in State and Federal court
- Prosecution and defense of collection actions, foreclosures and eviction proceedings
- Conduct of bench and jury trials
- Handling of appeals through Illinois Supreme Court and 5th and 7th Circuit Courts of Appeal
- Representation of debtors and creditors in Chapter 7 and 11
- Litigation of numerous avoidance actions and preference claims
J.D. from Loyola University School of Law, 1982 B. A. From University of Illinois – Champaign- Urbana, 1979 Phi Beta Kappa
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.