Bolivar C. Porta
Attorney Bo Porta has an excellent reputation and has repeatedly been successful in Family Law, Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation Cases for twenty (20) years. As a solo-practitioner, attorney Bo Porta offers a wide range of legal and professional resources and is dedicated to committing the required time and attention to client(s) and individual case(s).
- Florida, acquired in 1996 and is a Member in Good Standing
- Licensed in Federal Court Southern District of Florida
- Current/past Member of the Florida Bar, Family Law Section, 2010-Present
- Current/past Member of the Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section, 2009-Present
- Current/past Member of the Florida Bar, Criminal Law Section. 2005-Present
- Current/past Member of the Florida Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 2000-Present
- Current/past Member of the Dade County Bar Association, 1998-Present
- Current/past Member of the American Bar Association, 1998-Present
- Studied Law at the Tulane University Law School and earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor in 1996
- International Studies at the Tulane University and earned his BA – Bachelor of Arts in 1993
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
- Cambridge University Trinity College UK
- Universite de Paris (Le Sorbonne)
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.