Carol’s practice has included representation of physicians and hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, a large school district and a professional football team. Her experience includes civil jury trials, appellate practice and serving as a mediator in civil cases. Carol has also provided litigation consulting on cases for both plaintiff and defense counsel.
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 1980
- University of Washington, B.A., 1977
- Phi Beta Kappa
- University of Washington, 1998
- Professional Mediation Skills Certificate Training Program
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State
- United States District Court - Western District of Washington
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.