Catherine B. Clayton
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, TN, 1984 J.D.
- Law Review: Associate Editor, Tennessee Law Review
- Lambuth University, 1981 B.A. Magna cum laude Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Jackson-Madison County Bar Association – Member and Past Secretary and Board Member
- Tennessee Bar Association – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- Local Lawyers Association for Women – Founding Member
- First United Methodist Church – Past Chairman of the Staff-Parish Relations Committee; Vice Chairmans, Board of Trustees
- West Tennessee Legal Services – Past Chairman of the Board
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.