Charles F. Shane
Professional ExperiencePrimary areas of practice include civil litigation and health care law.
- General civil litigation includes representation of clients in commercial, environmental, products liability, construction, business counseling, personal injury and intellectual property disputes.
- Health care law includes advising hospitals and health care providers on state and federal regulatory and compliance issues.
- Admitted to the practice of law in the State of Ohio in 1993.
- Member of the law firm of Bieser, Greer & Landis since 1993.
- niversity of Dayton School of Law; J.D.; 1993; graduated with honors; member and editor of the University of Dayton Law Review
- Miami University; B.S.; 1990
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.