Christopher A. Cosper
- University of Georgia, 2001, B.S., Chemistry
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- University of Georgia School of Law, 2004, J.D.
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude; Georgia Law Review Executive Notes Editor; Mock Trial Board; Order of the Coif Honorary Scholastic Society; Winner of the Georgia Municipal Association Award for Excellence in the Study of Municipal Corporation Law
- Augusta Bar Association
- Editorial Board Member, Calendar Call, a periodical published by the General Practice and Trial Section of the Georgia Bar Association
- The Berry Center, Former Member of the Board of Directors
- Leadership Augusta (Class of 2009)
- St. Mary on the Hill Catholic Church, Stewardship Commission
- St. Mary's School Golf Tournament Committee
- Trinity Hospital Foundation, Board Member
- Augusta Exchange Club Member
- Golden Harvest Food Bank, Board Member
- State Bar of Georgia
- South Carolina Bar
- Chris is admitted to practice before all federal and state courts in Georgia and South Carolina.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.