Clyde “Bennett” Gore, Jr.
- South Carolina Bar
- Authorized to Appear Before Courts-Martial, 2006
- Certified Under Provisions of Article 27(b)(2), Uniform Code of Military Justice, 2006
- Wofford College, B.A. Government, 2002
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2005
- The 169th United States Army Judge Advocate General’s Officer Basic Course, Diploma, 2006
- South Carolina Bar Association (Military and Veterans’ Law Section)
- Major, United States Army, South Carolina Army National Guard
- South Carolina Association for Justice
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.