Cristi A. Malone
Cristi’s areas of practice center around individuals injured either while working on the job or through the negligence of someone else.Her previous experience as a personal injury paralegal enhances her ability to understand and assist her clients through the difficult claims process.Cristi handles personal injury claims including automobile collisions, slip-and-fall injuries and product defects.She also assists injured workers in filing worker’s compensation claims and makes sure that her clients receive the proper medical treatment and benefits due.
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of West Florida, B.A. in Legal Studies, Cum Laude, 2007
- Professional Work Experience:
- Associate, Emmanuel, Sheppard & Condon, 2010
- Law Clerk, Emmanuel, Sheppard & Condon, 2008-2009
- Certified Paralegal, Emmanuel, Sheppard & Condon, 1995 – 2007
- Certified Paralegal, Fuller, Johnson & Farrell, 1993 – 1995
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.