Curtis F. Gantz
- Earned the Martindale-Hubbell "A-V” peer-rated designation (legal ability "Very High to Preeminent” and general ethical reputation "Very High”).
- 2013, 2014 Ohio Super Lawyers - General Litigation
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Member of Marble Cliff Village Council, 1992-Present; President of Council, 1997-Present.
- The Ohio State University - Moritz College of Law, J.D., 1968
- Heidelberg College, B.A., 1965
- Ohio, 1968
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 1975
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1989
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 1983
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.