Daniel M. Stefaniuk
Dan Stefaniuk has over 12 years of experience in civil litigation in state and federal courts.
- Tennessee, 1998Georgia, 2007
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of TennesseeU.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 1998
- Articles Editor, Thomas M. Cooley Law Review
- Editor, Michigan Opinion Notes, Michigan Bar Journal
- Brief Specialist, National Appellate Advocacy Competition
- The College of Wooster, B.A., 1992
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.