David K. Harp
- David K. Harp, born Riverside, California,
- April 24, 1949. Admitted to practice in Arkansas, 1978;
- Admitted to practice in North Carolina, 1978. Licensed to practice before the United States Supreme Court, Federal Eighth and Tenth Circuit Courts of Appeals; Federal District Courts, Arkansas; State Courts, Arkansas and North Carolina.Henderson State University, (BA 1971);
- University of Arkansas (JD, 1978);
- Alpha Chi Honor Society; Who's Who in American Colleges and Universities.U.S. Army, 1971-1975.General Counsel Dyneteria, Inc.,
- North Carolina, 1978-1980.Managing Attorney,
- Western Arkansas Legal Services, Russellville, Arkansas, 1980-1983.
- Executive Director, Western Arkansas Legal Services, 1983-1990.
- Municipal Judge, Russellville, Arkansas, 1987.
- Juvenile Judge of Johnson County Arkansas, 1985-1989.
- Member: Sebastian County, Arkansas, and American Bar Associations;
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association; Tenured Delegate, Arkansas Bar Association;
- Fellow of the Arkansas Bar Foundation;
- Member- The National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives.Martindale-Hubbel rating: Av
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.