David P. Williamson
- Trial counsel on numerous high profile civil and criminal cases, including litigation related to the construction of the 500 Boylston Street Building in Boston (the Boston Legal building) and The Aon Center in Chicago (formerly the Aamoco Building).
- Admitted to the practice of law in the State of Ohio in 1978. Also admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. District Courts in the Northern Districts of Ohio and Indiana and the Southern District of Ohio.
- Assistant Montgomery County Public Defender 1979 to 1984, Montgomery County Common Pleas Court Magistrate, 1984 to 1988, Member of Bieser, Greer and Landis since 1988.
- Ohio State University College of Law; J.D.; 1978; Order of The Barristers
- Ohio University; B.A.; 1975; summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.