David T. Courie Sr.
- AV Rated Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory for the “highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards”. (2013)
- Fayetteville Observer, Readers’ Choice Award Winner for the Best Lawyer 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
- Highest 10.0 Rating in AVVO Legal Directory and recipient of the “Client’s Choice” designation.
- 17 years experience in criminal and traffic defense in State and Federal Courts (Fort Bragg) as well as personal injury, alcohol beverage control law and civil litigation.
- Named to “The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers”
- Up and Coming Magazine “Best of Fayetteville 2014? – Fayetteville’s Best Criminal and Traffic Attorney
David Courie is one of Cumberland and Hoke County’s best known and relied upon trial lawyers. David is a Fayetteville native with deep roots in the region. He is the son of a well-known small businessman and a highly regarded and loved, 40 year veteran school teacher. David joined the firm in 1997 as an associate to founding partner Jerry Beaver, following his work in Washington D.C., as a Special Assistant to North Carolina’s Senior Senator and his completion of law school at Campbell University. He became a partner in just three years, a first for the firm.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.