Donald C. Swanson, Jr.
PRACTICING SINCE: 1973
- J.D. - 1973 - Notre Dame Law School, Notre Dame, Ind.
- B.A. in Business Administration and English - 1968 – Alma College, Alma, Mich.
LICENSED TO PRACTICE IN:
- State of Indiana
- State of Michigan
- State of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association, Criminal Procedure Committee – Past Chairperson
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Florida State Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – Member for 25 years
- Top 100 Lawyer in Indiana
- AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell since 1993
- Top 100 DUI Attorneys in Indiana
- Top 100 Criminal Law Attorneys in Indiana
- Allen County Merit Board – Former member for 20 years
- Criminal Procedure Committee – Past Chairman
- One of two Criminal Justice Panel Members from Indiana to the Federal Courts
- CLE Presenter/Lecturer on Criminal Law Updates
- Former Modest Means Attorney for Allen County
- Pro Bono work for Drug Court and Mental Evaluations
- Adjunct Professor IPFW, Constitutional and Criminal Law
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.