Douglas M. Engell
Attorney Doug Engell has been in the practice of law since 1997, focusing on bankruptcy and Social Security Disability and SSI. He started his independent practice in 1997 in Jackson, Mississippi, but in 2000 moved his practice to his hometown, Marion, Mississippi.Education
- Northeast High School – graduated in 1989
- Meridian Community College – graduated in 1992 with an Associate Degree
- University of Mississippi – graduated in 1994 with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Mississippi College – graduated in 1997 with a Doctorate in Jurisprudence
- Passed the Mississippi bar exam in September 1997
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.