Eddie H. Walker, Jr.
Eddie H. Walker, Jr., born Gethsemane, Arkansas September 13, 1950; admitted to bar, 1978, Arkansas; 1984, U.S. District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Arkansas; 1995, U. S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit.
- University of Arkansas (BA, 1971; JD, 1978). Blue Key; Who's Who in American Colleges and Universities
- Listed: Best Lawyers in America, Workers' Compensation Law since 1995
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Special Associate Justice, Arkansas Supreme Court, January 10, 1990, January 30, 1991, November 15, 1993 and September 26, 1994
- Adjunct Professor of Law, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Spring 1992 and Spring 2002
- Special Commissioner, Arkansas Workers' Compensation Commission, August 25, 1993 and September 19, 1998
- Administrative Law Judge, Arkansas Workers' Compensation Commission, 1979-1983
- Served on Arkansas Supreme Court Committee on Professional Conduct, 1989-1993 (Chair 1991-1992)
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.