Edmund H. Carroll
Edmund H. Carroll, a partner who joined the firm in 1986, has 35 years of legal experience. He is admitted to practice in Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. His practice involves corporate transactional matters and general corporate counseling, including:
- preparation and review of complex contracts (e.g., agreements involving master services and supply chain, corporate financings and loans, guarantees, indemnification, hold harmless and limitation of liability, non-compete, buy-sell, licenses, releases, employment, employment terminations and independent contractors)
- negotiating mergers and acquisitions (e.g., agreements involving letters of intent, due diligence, confidentiality and non-disclosure)
- formation of partnerships, joint ventures and limited liability companies and their governance
- securities offerings, reporting and compliance
- intellectual property
- commercial real estate transactions and
- pension and profit sharing law.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.