Emily C. Gross
Emily and her children, Major and Morgan, live in Moreland, Georgia. Major is a recent University of Georgia graduate who is pursuing his BSN at West Georgia University. Morgan attends the 7thgrade at Heritage Christian School in Sharpsburg.
- Georgia State University of Law, J.D., 1997
- Johannes Kepler University, International Arbitration, Linz, Austria, 1995
- Georgia State University, B.I.S. law and sociology, magna cum laude, 1994
- State Bar of Georgia, 1997
- Northern and Middle District Courts of Georgia, 1998
- Southern District Court of Georgia, 1999
- Georgia Court of Appeals and Georgia Supreme Court, 2003
- AV® Distinguished™ Peer Reviewed Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.