Geoffrey D. White
- University of New Mexico School of Law, J. D., 2009
- University of New Mexico, B.A.,1992
- New Mexico
- United States District Court, New Mexico
- United States Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- State Bar of New Mexico
- U.S. District Court of New Mexico Bar Association
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa, Alpha of New Mexico
- American Inns of Court, H. Vearle Payne Chapter, 2008-09
- I was born and raised in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I was named editor of the New Mexico Daily Lobo, the University of New Mexico's student newspaper, as a sophomore and went on to intern twice at The Albuquerque Tribune and once at the Albuquerque Journal. After graduation, I started my editing and writing career at the Las Cruces Sun-News before moving on to the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal and then the Albuquerque Journal, rising to the supervisory position of assistant state editor. I then moved to Chicago to work for The Associated Press as a supervisor and newsman.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.