George B. South III
- New Jersey
- New York
The Legal 500 United States has repeatedly recommended George. Legal 500 praised him as an "excellent new addition" to DLA Piper's restructuring group in 2010. He has "'a firm grasp of the negotiating process' and provide[s] 'invaluable strategic advice'."
Martindale-Hubbell describes him as "AV Preeminent," its highest rating. George was listed as a New York Metro Super Lawyer in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law 1991 with distinction
- Managing Editor, Hofstra Law Review B.A., Hofstra University 1988
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association
- American Bar Association (Member, Business Bankruptcy Committee)
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.