Kenneth J. Allen
- Valparaiso University with a B.A. in English
- Studied at Cambridge (England) where he was a member of the Cambridge
- University Boxing Team (C.U.A.B.C.)
- Indiana University - Bloomington, where he was a Stephenson Fellow and received his J.D., cum laude (with honors).
- Mr. Allen is a principal in the law firm of Kenneth J. Allen Law Group, LLC. The firm limits its practice to the representation of plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death litigation and maintains three offices in Indiana and Illinois.
- He was appointed to Plaintiffs’ Discovery Committee In re: Air Crash Disaster at Sioux City, Iowa (United Airlines Flight 232).
- Mr. Allen is a former Judge, pro tempore. He also is a 30-year member of the Carpenter’s Union and worked as a Piledriver and Millright (UBC), Teamster (IBT) and RR Trackman (BMWE).
- Mr. Allen is a member of the bar of the U.S. Supreme Court, the Indiana and Illinois Supreme Courts and the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.