GREGORY A. PETIT
- Hanson Memorial Advocates Prize
- (This prize is given for outstanding criminal defense attorneys who have won a homicide case.)
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin – J.D.
- Lawrence University, Appleton, Wisconsin– B.A.
- Major: Economics
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION & MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Vice President Outagamie County Bar Association
- Winnebago County Bar Association (past President)
- Director of WACDL (Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers) for District 4
- Outagamie County Bar Association
- Past Board Member for Fox River Academy Governance Board
- Present Committee Member for Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.