Gregory D. Swope
Greg is a Director of the law firm of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. and has been practicing law since 1995. Greg also spent four years as a reporter with The Potomac News in the Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C., where he spent time reporting from the Virginia State House. As a reporter, he won three Virginia Press Association Awards, including second place for individual spot news reporting.
- Substantial experience representing creditors in commercial foreclosures, complex commercial litigation, loan workouts, and bankruptcy litigation in both state and federal courts
- Counsels and advises clients on matters involving collections, restructurings, insolvency proceedings, bankruptcy and bankruptcy-related litigation
- Has in-depth knowledge about the legal rights creditors, creditor harassment law, debtor creditor law, and others which ensures that the clients do not face any legal problems
- Experience representing lending institutions in regard to making and amending loans
- Girl Scouts – Great Trail Council v. Levin, 113 Ohio St.3d 24
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.