Howard R. Crews, Jr.
- B.S., West Virginia University College of Business (1964)
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (1967)
- L.L.M. Taxation, Washington University (1971)
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Fourth and the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT:Mr. Crews, a native of Huntington, West Virginia, is active in many professional and civic organizations. His professional memberships include the American Bar Association, West Virginia State Bar Association (Taxation Committee), Cabell County Bar Association and Huntington Estate Planning Council. He is a past President of the West Virginia Tax Institute and has spoken before numerous groups in the areas of estate planning and probate and trust administration. Mr. Crews was selected by his peers as one of The Best Lawyers in America in the specialties of trusts and estates and tax law.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.