J. Randolph Shock
J. RANDOLPH SHOCK, born Conway, Arkansas, January 20, 1957; Graduated from Conway High School. Admitted to bar: Arkansas, 1983, U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas,1985. U.S. Supreme Court,1988.
- Hendrix College (BA 1979); University of Arkansas (JD 1983). Phi Alpha Delta (Justice, 1983). Legal Clinic and Prison Project Coordinator.
- Licensed by the Arkansas Supreme Court 1983; United States Federal District Court 1987.
- Member of the Grace Community Methodist Church Optimist Club; Faith Community Development Center; Boy Scouts of America.
- General counsel or organizer of a variety of non-profit corporations such as Ozark Construction Society; Fort Smith Fights AIDS; Boll Weevil Hunt Club; Fort Smith Ski Club.
- Youth league soccer and baseball. Eternal Boogie; Fort Smith Blues Festival, Fort Smith Ballet, and Fort Smith Little Theater.
- Member: Sebastian County and Arkansas Bar Associations.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.