Jacob D. Thomas
Jacob D. Thomas has been helping individuals and businesses with their legal needs since 2003. He has a confidence that is earned only through arduous study, preparedness, and experience. As a business owner and father of three, Jacob understands balancing emotional and material needs. With his experience, knowledge and skill, Jacob competently guides his clients through the complex legal system. Whether the situation calls for a hard-nosed fighter or a subtle negotiator, Jacob tailors his approach to each case based upon the particular needs of the client.
Education and Licenses
- 2000 – The College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia (B.A. Philosophy & English)
- 2003 – Baylor University School of Law (Juris Doctorate)
- 2003 – State Bar of Texas (Licensed in all Texas State and Federal Courts)
- 2010 – United States Supreme Court
- 2010 – Trained Mediator (Qualified for Court Appointments)
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.