James A. Mood, Jr.
- Maryland, 1993
- District of Columbia, U.S. District Court, District of Maryland and U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, 1994
- University of Maryland School of Law — Juris Doctor — 1993
- Honors: The Business Lawyer, Staff, 1991-92; Notes & Comments Editor, 1992-93
- Activities: American Bar Association (Student Division); Phi Alpha Delta
- Loyola College in Maryland, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 1990
- Honors: Dean's List; Chairman of Honor Code Committee; Student Senator
- Activities: Pre-Law Society; Adam Smith Economics Society; Theater; Ski Club
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.