James E. Morris
James Morris, a senior associate, has extensive experience handling all aspects of civil litigation involving employment practices liability, construction and labor law, professional liability and legal malpractice, products liability, property damage, insurance coverage and contractual disputes, and subrogation and collection claims at both the trial and appellate levels.
Prior to joining Nicoletti Hornig & Sweeney in 2009, Jim worked for an international law firm focusing on class action law suits and also for a boutique litigation firm.
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- District of New Jersey
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Baltimore/Towson University, M.B.A., 2007
- University of Richmond, B.S.B.A., Finance Concentration, 2003
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, New York Metro Edition, 2015
- New York State Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.