James P. Fleisher
- Jim focuses his trial practice in the area of white collar criminal defense and government regulatory enforcement. He also handles matters involving federal and state criminal law, military law, security clearance hearings, asset forfeiture and business disputes.
- After graduation from the University of Notre Dame and University of Cincinnati College of Law, Jim spent four years at Tyndall Air Force Base, Florida in the United States Air Force Judge Advocate General (JAG) Corps. While serving as a JAG, Jim spent two years prosecuting cases and then managed an area defense counsel office, taking on the defense of military personnel stationed throughout the southeastern United States. Jim continues to represent military personnel in addition to his work in white collar criminal defense and government regulatory enforcement actions.
- Admitted to the practice of law in the State of Ohio in 1992
- Captain, United States Air Force; United States Air Force Judge Advocate General Corps
- Special Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Florida (1993-1995)
- Member of the law firm of Bieser, Greer & Landis since 1997
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.